"Intro to Numerology" workshop on May 4!
Every year I run an “Intro to Numerology” workshop a few times and I’m happy to the share that the next one will be on May 4th. I may even consider teaching a Numerology Level 1 Training in Fall of this year to eager Numerology enthusiasts!
If you can’t make it to the intro workshop this time, but would like to join at a later date, please pop me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) so I can keep you posted on more.
“Intro to Numerology” Workshop Description:
Do you ever numbers patterns such as 2:22, 3:33 4:44, 5:55 or 11:11 on the clock? Have you ever been curious of what they meaning? Decode what those number patterns mean through numerology.
Numerology is a practical tool to understanding yourself deeper as well as your relationships with others. As all business and finance professionals would say, "numbers don't lie!" Discover the hidden information behind numbers in your birthdate.
In this “Intro to Numerology” workshop, we will cover:
- A basic introduction of Numerology
- How to create your own Numerology birth chart
- The opportunities and challenges for the rest of 2019
- Tips for how you can bypass your life challenges with ease and grace
- The Universal Number for 2019 is the number "3" and what that means for EVERYONE
- Additionally, we'll look at how numerology uncovers our life challenges, our natural gifts and information about life purpose!
Print outs will be provided, but please bring a notebook and pen with you if you'd like to take notes.
Spaces are limited, please purchase a ticket on Eventbrite to save your spot. Thank you!
Time & Date: Saturday, May 4, 11:00am-1:00pm
Rate: $350 HKD (Early-bird rate until April 15, 2019)
$380 HKD (Late-Owl, for tickets purchased after April 15, 2019)
Location: 1/F, Tack Building, 48 Gilman Street, Central, Hong Kong
Please note that tickets are fully refundable up until 7 days prior to the event. Tickets are not refundable afterwards, but we really hope you can join us!
Looking forward to sharing numerology with you!